- Trim the excess fat from a 3-6lb Pork Roast and place it in the Crock Pot
- Cover with a large can of Beef Broth OR a two liter DrPepper
- Cover and cook on low for 12-16 hours
- Remove roast and shred it with 2 forks
- Add the shredded pork to a Wok or large frying pan and mix in your favorite BBQ sauce
- If you used Beef Broth add in a 1/2 cup or so of the Beef Broth
- Save the extra Beef Broth for flavoring some Minute Rice
As strange as it sounds the DrPepper made a really nice taste. I didnt try adding that mix to my rice. If you want a little kick add a teaspoon of Sambal to the Broth in the crock pot before you start cooking. Dont try adding the Sambal to the frying pan unless you have a death wish.